For Dinewithus Exclusive Offers Events & Invites...
Any use by you of the website operated by Dinewithus.co.uk (the "Site") is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
This Site is made available by Dinewithus.co.uk part of IMU-limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and any of their related businesses are referred to in these Terms & Conditions as "we", "us" or "our".
ALL information included is to be used as a guide only. All content can change, and it is the responsibility of the user to check the information with the outlet at point of contact.
2. Intellectual Property
4. Acceptable Usage Policy
6. Third Party Goods and Services
7. Your responsibility
9. Materials submitted by you
10. User Information
11. Links from and to the Site
13. Restriction, Suspension and Termination
14. Entire Agreement
15. Law and Jurisdiction
1. Rights - all rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) at this Site are owned by us or our licensors. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set out in these Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
2. Intellectual Property - We are the owner and/or authorised user of all trade marks, service marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other intellectual property appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest or license to any such intellectual property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the intellectual property is prohibited.
3. Copying - You may view this Site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, is prohibited and may breach intellectual property laws and other laws world-wide. Furthermore, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material, or use it for commercial purposes, without our prior written consent. All other rights are reserved.
4. Acceptable Usage Policy - This Site may contain discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services. We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet but do not actively monitor use of our discussion groups, bulletin boards or chat rooms. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any third party sites, electronic mail transmission, text message, news group, bulletin board, chat room or other material created or accessible over or through the Site. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Site or on sites accessible over or through the Site that you find offensive or objectionable. However, we do reserve the right to monitor our discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive portions of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse of these interactive services and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where we believe that there has been such a misuse.
The following examples constitute a misuse of the interactive services:
(a) using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired;
(b) using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a live chat room, on a bulletin board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex;
(c) using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
(d) using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
(e) using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
(f) using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
(g) using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another; using the services to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services;
(h) adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead;
(i) using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party's security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems;
(j) using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
(k) using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally;
(l) reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use.
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exclusive list of the type of misuses of the interactive services that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your access to the Site. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
The opinions expressed in live chat rooms and/or posted on bulletin boards or on other interactive services are not necessarily ours.. Any statements, advice and opinions made by such participants are those of such participants only. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for any such statements, advice or opinions.
5. NO WARRANTIES - THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS, DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
7. Your responsibility - You should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party's consent in relation to such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy Statement and the uses which we may make of such information.
9. Materials submitted by you - Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by email, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted by you, and which has not been specifically requested by us, will be deemed not to be confidential, secret or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials submitted by you to this Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph 8 does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be excluded..
11. Links from and to the Site - You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information provided by Web sites to which you may link from this Site ("Linked Sites"). Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We have no control over these Linked Sites and do not edit or monitor them. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such Linked Sites.
12. Indemnity - You will indemnify us against any loss, damage or cost incurred by us arising out of your use of the Site, any of its services or any information accessible over or through the Site, including information obtained from linked sites, your submission or transmission of information or material on or through the Site or your violation of these Terms & Conditions or any other laws, regulations and rules. You will also indemnify against any claims that information or material which you have submitted to us is in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, breach of confidence, infringement of copyright or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters and that you will fully cooperate with us in any such defenses.
13. Restriction, Suspension and Termination - We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your ISP in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
By providing your personal details to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal details to us. This privacy statement is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information for the purposes set out in paragraph 5 below. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe whenever we communicate with you.
We may need to update this privacy statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
1. Collecting personal information
You can decide what personal information you provide to us. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. Where possible, we will enable you to select how we will use this information (for example, by choosing to opt-in or opt-out of receiving special promotional offers).
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the site, fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; request us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the site or participate in a promotion.
You have the opportunity to choose not to opt-in receive communications from us at any point where we request information about you.
Third parties (including but not limited to software providers, advertisers and ad placement agencies) may also use tracking technologies by or through the site. We have no responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities of such third parties.
2. Our use of personal information
We will use information collected from you in the following ways:
Marketing purposes. We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses. However, you will be able to choose whether or not to receive such communications when you first provide personal information to us. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
Transactional purposes. We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g. delivery). The personal information you provide may be used by an authorised vendor to fulfil that order.
Third party offers. We may arrange for carefully selected organisations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organisations who will agree to be bound by the terms of this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before we send you any such communications.
Public (or Interactive) Areas of the Site. Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of the site are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public areas of this site.
Sale and Transfer. In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
Administration and Data Management. We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations when the performance of any service in relation to the activities above is sub-contracted (e.g. the administration of a marketing campaign).
Legal purposes. We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of our site.
Links. This site may contain links or references to other Web sites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these sites and our privacy statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced sites you enter.
In common with many websites, we use "cookies" to help us gather the following information from visitors to Dinewithus.co.uk, for example:
Ã‚Â· the IP address from which you access the site
Ã‚Â· the type of browser and operating system used to access the site
Ã‚Â· the date and time of your access to the site
Ã‚Â· the pages you visit
Ã‚Â· the internet address of the website from which you accessed the site
We use information from cookies, for example, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the type of technology that our visitors use. Cookies help us to monitor what sort of content is popular and to assess visitors browsing habits. When a user revisits the site, we may recognise the user by the cookie and customise the user's experience accordingly. We can use this information to continually improve the content and usability of the site.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
We do not connect the information collected through cookies with other information that is personally identifiable, unless required or permitted to do so by law or to enforce the Terms & Conditions.
4. How we protect your information
We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, toptable.co.uk cannot guarantee that communications between you and Dinewithus.co.uk, or information stored on toptable.co.uk servers, will be free from unauthorised access by third parties.
5. Your details and contacting us
You can check what personal information we hold about you, update your information, ask us to remove your information, correct any inaccuracies in such personal information or ask us questions about our Privacy Statement, by contacting us at email@example.com We will make every effort to respond to your request in a timely manner.